THE STORY OF SCARY VAMPIRE
Then
I was a 18 years old young boy and I lived with my family in New Jersey in
Edison, I hang out at a shopping mall with my childhood friends. My all friends
usually have a Gothic style in clothing along with me , but we had competitions
on that who can run fastest or jump over the most of the people . on that time
I was the fastest, and my friend
lawson would challenge my skills
in almost on every aspect. Now, I know
the limits of a normal human because I have been to different schools and saw what people can and
can't do. Such as I can jump over the hood of a car without touching it, but
not the top of the whole car. I was messing around with Jared by seeing who can
wall walk over the most people. We both did 6 or 7, but then out of nowhere,
this guy in a ragged black trench coat looking about 23 or 25 years of age,
white and about 5'11 with vampire fangs appeared. Since vampire teeth were
common amongst our style, when I saw him with a pair, I knew he was a
"mall hopper" or a mall junkie like us. He placed a bet on me and
Jared beating us only in 1 try. We bet fifty dollar each, it seemed reasonable,
so he got hired ten people to lay down
and he soared over them with two to spare. At last he win the bet and took the
50 dollar cash from us.
Now
this is where it gets weird, I saw him leave shortly after, so I broke away
from the enraged crowd and followed him to try to catch up with him,
Myself was on the 4th floor of a parking
lot of the mall where I saw him jump down over the edge, I ran over to the
ledge to see if he was ok, but he wasn't there. I was spooked but wanted to
find him at the same time. It left a queasy feeling in my gut, and I'm not one
to be car sick. I decided to go down a floor by the stairs and search for him.
He wasn't on the floor. So I went down one more floor which means I'm now on
the 2nd floor, and saw him at the other end of the lot where I just came from,
near where the bet took place, but on the top floor. I jogged over to where he
was and I swear before I got to him he looked at me and grinned with his eyes
wide open. I felt my heart stop for a second with fear, why was this fearful to
me? I still can't find out why today, maybe it was his long face structure that
complemented his long slender teeth. It seared the edge of my mind. After the
grin, he jumped again over the edge so I said to myself, I need to get to him
but it's not going to be easy when I just got the scared out of me by a grin. So I jumped over
the edge, but on the way down I saw him go back into the lot, still on the
first floor from where we all
friends just jumped from. But as I
rolled when I landed and I then I tried
to keep my eyes on that thing . Now this guy smoked me as if I was nothing and
headed towards the mall to turn a corner to lose me and as I caught up, I was
babbled by not seeing him when I turned the corner like 10 sec after he did. So
in a motion of frustration, I looked up on him and got amazed by saw him
climbing much quickly over all the edge Roof. Then I was somewhat sad at this
point from fear and unbeliever of seeing
climb him all over the edge of
the roof and got away from my eye. It was the 1st time in my life I felt that
scaring things and I don't want to ever
feel that scary moment feel again .
THE STORY OF SCARY VAMPIRE
Reviewed by Unknown
on
2:00:00 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
2:00:00 AM
Rating:

